Date(s) - 12/02/2018 - 28/02/2018
Categories No Categories
Cognoscenti-2018 aims at rendering greater visibility to the technical minds of the nation and providing a platform to showcase their innovative endeavors. The best papaers get the opportunity to publish their works in quarterly in-house magazine, FOCUS, which is circulated to 250 plus member companies of the Association. The Association may also invite the author (s) of the winning paper to present the findings during the regional meets. The top three winners of the contest would get a prize money of Rs. 5,000, Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2000 respectively.
Students who are currently pursuing engineering (degree or diploma) are eligible to participate in the competition.
Last date of paper submission: 28 February 2018
Announcement of Results: 31 March 2018
- The research paper must not exceed a limit word of 4000 words
- The research paper must not, in any way, violate any confidentiality agreement signed by the author with any stakeholder
- The Association would run plagiarism test on the paper. Plagiarism of more than 15% would not be accepted.
- All references must be duly cited in the research paper, including sources of data shown
- All papers to be mailed at email@example.com. In case of any query, please contact at +91-20-2663 4099/4451